This site has a real URL now: www.abillionmonkeys.com/trek
Be sure to update your bookmarks!
Actually, this is a place where many people have gone before. :-) Follow the links below to download pdf's of this d20 Star Trek rpg set in the time before bumpy-headed Klingons.
Version 2.0 is mostly complete at the moment save for the usual ongoing tweaking. It's a conversion of the older, clunkier d20 Modern version to the leaner and meaner Microlite20 system.
If you have any suggestions or feedback from playtesting, don't be afraid to shoot me an email.
- The Core Rules. (490 kb, last revision date, 6/8/12).
Most recent changes: balance tweaking, some rules clarified slightly, several Talents have been revised/reworded/updated, optional range and movement rules for miniatures gaming.
- New! Controlled Implosion, the first supplement for Where No Man Has Gone Before. Includes more species, more ships, a new solar system generator for those times the party goes waaaay off the map, optional rules and maybe a surprise or two.
- New! Character Sheets by the illustrious Dan Brown. In a variety of styles, depending on your taste, including some intriguing Galaxy Quest sheets that hint of a possible Galaxy Quest WNM conversion. :-)
- Galaxy Quest M20 CDS 2.pdf
- Galaxy Quest M20 CDS.pdf
- WNMHGB CDS ENT 2.0 .pdf
- WNMHGB CDS KELVIN 2.0 .pdf
- WNMHGB CDS PIKE 2.0 .pdf
- WNMHGB CDS STXI 2.0 .pdf
- WNMHGB CDS TOS 2.0 .pdf
- Lifepath Generator. A series of random tables that help you generate a random background for your Starfleet character, including home world, upbringing and tours of duty.
- Player Quick Start. A step by step quick start character creation guide, printed in Pocket Mod format. Includes the character sheet.
What's a Pocket Mod, you say?
Standard disclaimer: This game is completely free, as in beer. All copyrights are copyright of their respective owners.
Resale or misuse of said downloadable pdf is prohibited except via permission. I disavow all liability for any damages said document may do to you or your computer should you opt to download it, up to and including you printing it out, grinding it into a fine white powder and inadvertantly inhaling it.
Feel free to redistribute, use or modify as you see fit as long as you give proper credit to me. If you do anything really cool with it, fire me an email and let me know about it.